To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this announcement finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we utilize in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are following their latest guidelines to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We want to inform you of some changes you'll see when you enter our office. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. With your consent, we will also take your temperature using a touch-less thermometer.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
· Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Additionally, our waiting room will have fewer chairs to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Visitors should wait outside the waiting room.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We also ask that prior to entering our office:
· You are not accompanied by anyone else for your appointment. If there are special accommodations that need to be made, please first call our office to discuss how we can best serve your needs while ensuring the safety of everyone.
· The building management is not allowing entrance to anyone without a face mask so please remember to wear one before entering the building. We also are requesting you continue to wear your face mask when you come into our office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office at 818-344-1393 or email us at Office@JamesKodamaDDS.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. James Kodama and Team
Normal Hours of Operation:
- Mondays: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursdays: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fridays: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: Closed